This adorable professionally printed 5x7" folded things that go greeting card is the perfect way to say Happy Birthday to the transportation loving kid in your life! This beautiful, high quality boys happy birthday greeting card is printed on ultra thick, 120 lb. cardstock and includes a matching custom printed envelope with an ambulance, semi truck garbage truck. Your birthday boy will love this thoughtful and cute birthday card.
This is a PHYSICAL PRODUCT, and a real card will be mailed to you, OR if you would like it mailed directly to the birthday recipient, please update your shipping address at checkout, and include a message you would like written on the inside.
💌 Birthday Card Details
• Size: A7, 5 inches across, and 7 inches tall when folded, and opens to 10 inches across and 7 inches tall.
• Paper Stock: 4 sided printing on 14 pt cover cardstock, or 120 lb with matte UV coating, and printed 80# white envelope.
~Front: Beep, Honk, Zoom, Vroom It's Your Birthday
~Inside: Hope Your Birthday Is So Much Fun
~Back: Palm to Pine Design Logo and Tractor Clipart.
~Envelope: Printed Ambulance, Semi Truck Garbage Truck on Envelope Flap
📬 Shipping Options
• FREE Ground shipping: This is sent via USPS First Class mail, and is just like using a stamp, so there is no tracking, and no package insurance. As much as I would love to, I cannot be responsible for lost or stolen packages using the free ground shipping method. Typically cards arrive in 2-5 business days, but can take longer.
• Add a tracking number: You will automatically be emailed a tracking number from Etsy when the card ships. While USPS still doesn't insure the package, I will reship it if it's lost or damaged at my cost, after 14 days.
• Priority Shipping: This will arrive to you in a USPS flat rate envelope, with tracking in 2-4 business days
🎁 Love this birthday cards and want more? Check out my Variety Pack listing with 12 assorted designs for all lives celebrations:
💗 Thank you for supporting my small business, as always, if you have any questions, please reach out. XOXO, Nicole